NNAMDI KANU: THAT ONE SHEPHERD GOD HAS SET UP TO FEED HIS PEOPLE, A PRINCE AMONG THEM (EZEKIEL 34:23 & 24)

chidiebere
By -
0

I just returned from Church where I carried the burden in my heart due to the restoration of Biafra to Chukwu Okike Abiama to HIS altar. My heart become heavy since September 5, when I got the news of Biafran comrades declared wanted by Nigeria government DSS because our growing requisitions for the restoration of Biafra nation.
That news of Biafrans been declared wanted for doing nothing created wounds in my heart because Fulani herdsmen have committed all forms of atrocities in different parts of the defunct Nigeria, Biafra territories inclusive, yet no Fulani herdsmen have been declared wanted not to talk of arrest by DSS or even police. Upon the basis of the anger in my spirit, I took my case to the altar of the Almighty God and wept sourly to God on behalf of my Biafran people whom the prowling predators of the world have converted to their prey.Nigeria army is secretly and openly killing, Police is killing, DSS is killing secretly and openly, Fulani herdsmen and Boko haram are also killing my people.
After my pitiful weeping before Chukwu Okike Abiama at my church altar, I observed few minutes quiet time. In my quiet time, God directed me to read Ezekiel 34:1 - end where I know that I may never read before in my bible. As I was reading the whole chapter, God was telling me verse by verse how He has overthrown the leaders of Biafraland, political wise, traditional wise & religious wise whom He described as 'shepherds' who has refused to take care of his flocks. Chukwu Okike Abiama even said in the scripture that those wicked shepherds collects the common wealth and eat alone. God said that He has rejected themcompletely. He went ahead to say that He willraise a standard against these people because they have even made his flocks which is Biafrans to scatter all over the countries of the world where wicked people kill, maim & jail them while in asylum seeking.
He later promise in verse 13, that He will bring Biafrans together once again in their own land and feed them there. He said that he will make Biafraland an envy of the universe even though that presently the obnoxious developmental policies of Nigerian federation has retarded development in our land.
Please may I type verse 23 & 24 which is most interesting part of the revelation before I give my analysis.23. "And I will set up one shepherd over them,and he shall feed them, even my servant David; he shall feed them, and he shall be their shepherd. 24.
And I the Lord will be theirGod, and my servant David, a prince among them, I the Lord have spoken it" (Ezekiel 34: 23 & 24). Let us examine these two verses. God said he has abandoned all other shepherds which actually meant Ohaneze devourers and appointment seekers, our silent or mute keeping traditional rulers of captivity, caged with of office of Chancellors of universities in Nigeria, our political office holding blood suckers like Mr. Okorocha, Mr. Obiano, Mr. Ikpeazu, senators and Rep members, our religious leaders talking from both months like Rev. Fr Ejike Mbaka, etc. But God has set up one SHEPHERD over his people who will feed them. No wonder he knowingly or unknowingly choose Kuje prisonfor his flocks and refused to capitulate even when hired shepherds mentioned above have all gone into hiding.
No wonder Biafrans youths, men and women are ready to die for him as well because they know their one and only SHEPHERD, Nnamdi Kanu and he knows them when they cried for help.
God described that his servant as 'a prince among them'. By every indication, God has chosen Prophet Nnamdi 'David' Kanu De Great (the Prince of the Royal palace of Afara-ukwu Ibeko Umuahia, Abia Biafra) as the only SHEPHERD of his people. Let everybody who will read this article be careful with the way he talk about Nnamdi Kanu because God told me verbatim that he has set his anger is against anybody who will say anything bad about Nnamdi Kanu who indeed has demonstrated that he is a good shepherd even to the extent of choosing Kuje Prison due to the flocks God has given to him to oversee.
God also showed me the miserable future of the man on the wheel chair in Kuje prison called Charles Okah a.k.a Jomo Gbomo who is being used by Federal government of Nigeria to talk so many evils against his servant Nnamdi Kanu.
The heaven told me that his end is going to be likethat of his predecessors in the folly such as Major Adaka Boro & Prof Ken Saro-Wiwa. He promised me the immediate release of Nnamdi Kanu as I was weeping for that. He also told me prepare for the rapture that shakes the entire universe which is the RESTORATION OF BIAFRA.
The God of Biafrans has spoken!

Post a Comment

0Comments

Please Select Embedded Mode To show the Comment System.*